Paul works with clients ranging from academia, start-ups, and medium to large pharmaceutical companies and sits on a number of scientific advisory boards. He provides advice on drug discovery and medicinal chemistry across multiple disease areas (eg cancer, inflammation, immunology, infection, rare diseases):
• Guidance on tactics of individual projects from target selection and hit identification, through hit-to-lead, lead optimisation and early clinical studies.
• Input to medicinal chemical design tools and process.
• Advice on overall strategy and portfolio review.
• Third party assessments and due diligence of new project proposals.
• Advice on selection of appropriate CRO partners.
• Intellectual property assessments and strategy.
• Teaching current medicinal chemistry, with an emphasis on compound quality.